How to Brush and Boogie
What if our day started and ended with a song we love and a few dance moves that make us feel happy? A happy mouth can be a happy start and end of every single day if we boogie while we brush.
- Grab your toothbrush and toothpaste (make sure it’s fluoride toothpaste).
- Turn on your favourite tune.
- Then brush and boogie like no-one is watching.
- Clean all the sides and surfaces of your teeth to the rhythm of the beat.
- Before you know it, your 2 minutes brushing time will be over and you won’t want to stop!
- Create your own brush and boogie playlist and share it with family and friends to help brighten up their day too.
#BrushandBoogie with our filter
Add the star-studded Toothie effect available on Instagram and Facebook, and create a fun Reel or post with a video or photo of you brushing your teeth while you boogie to your favourite tune. Then challenge your friends to join the #BrushandBoogie movement too.
Don’t forget to tag us at @worldoralhealthday and ToothieBeaver.