Our Government run dental department will be launhing a radio jingle which promotes and instructs on correct brushing techniques.
- School program- . training of school children
- Stake holders visit- handing out tooth brush and paste as a reminder for the day
- Walk and blood donation by the dental community
- Media promotion- interviews, commercials and press release
- Free dental work for orphanage/elderly center and humanitarian aid for the needy
- Gala dinner on March 20
Research shows that there is a strong connection between a healthy mouth and overall health. As a result, we've launched a worldwide Brushing and flossing awareness campaign to educate everyone,Yes everyone all of us (7,714,576,923) about the importance of Oral Health.
All it takes brushing thrice and floss twice a day and you can enjoy your smile like a Pro.
The establishment of a medical convoy in the village of Abdul samad Giza governorate on "1/3/2019", in the presence of a specialized medical team.
Campaign throughout the country on dental screening on train carraiges in five different places.
Local educational art exhibition on 16/17th of March with participaton of 3000 individuals (total at five places 15,000).
On 18th all train carraiges will leave to place where the main programm happens, this special train is called SMILE ART TRAIN.
Marching and entertainment within the Oral Health theme - Say Ahh Think think mouth health by the children then an address by the dignitaries then oral health screening
Campaña mediante afiches para promover el dia mundialde la salud oral y cekebrar los beneficios de la buena salud bucal.
This year, our campaign is broader, our goal is not only to reach as many as we can but also to emphasize and focus on the dental and oral health principles and not only give them to the population but let them take these instructions and advice back home to their families and friends.
and so, we made a calendar with our campaign from 24 February till 13 April, we made sure to cover all age groups starting from nursery till old aged, giving a huge focus on geriatrics and paediatrics.
Good Neighbors Mongolia conducted to raising children’s awareness on the prevention and control of oral diseases. ‘Say: Act on Mouth Health’ motivates individuals to take charge of their own oral health by taking specific action to prevent oral disease and safeguard their overall health.
- Prevention of oral diseases for children’s video contest
- Prevention and control oral diseases drama contest
Preventive event for 12-15 year old schoolchildren contains :
- How correctly make tooth brushing? Only toothbrush is not enaugh...
- Dental caries and oral diseases which can affect teenagers.
- Small oral chemistry
- How can sweets cause acidity?
- Drinks and food which damage teeth.