It's Our Month, it's WORLD ORAL HEALTH month and we at the Palestinian Association of Dental Students are very thrilled to announce the launch of our campaign: " SAY AHH if you're AHH-SOME " starting the month of March.
This Campaign focuses on raising awareness on the importance of Oral Health and its relation to the health of the whole body, offering free check-ups for as many people as possible *especially those from underprivileged areas* as well as treatment whenever necessary and allowing our students to play an effective role & actually help in their society to make it better.
Our Campaign consists of:
- Creating short awareness videos * 9 videos to be widely spread in social media.
- Awareness and Check-up visits to various schools in the region *elementary and high-school*.
- Well-informative content to be shared upon many radio station and TV channels regarding oral health and there will be keynote speakers.
- Awareness and Check-up visits to various Universities in the region.
- Capital mall awareness campaign.
And for the Main Event that will be held in Al-Azhar University - Faculty of Dentistry, we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!
you'll find new information in every corner, welcoming and enthusiastic students who would love to walk you through, free check-ups to be later treated and we'll keep the fun part to the day to come, come and pay us a visit to find out what it is, we will be waiting!
In the meantime, keep on track with our social media:
We love you and Happy WORLD ORAL HEALTH DAY.