From March 23 - April 5, Afghanistan Dental Relief Project in Kabul along with other volunteer dental community members will be hosting free dental check-ups and events focusing on good dental health. Our events include:
- Free dental check-ups for the underserved community in Kabul, Afghanistan
- We will hold educational instructions on good brushing and oral hygiene for the community
- We will bring awareness to maternal and child dental care and invite members of this community for dental check-ups and oral hygiene instructions for pregnant mothers and their children.
- Educate the local community on the effects of tobacco and oral health
- With community dental volunteers and our project team, we will visit kids with cancer at Indira Gandhi Children's Hospital and provide dental check-ups and cleanings.