THE WORLD ORAL HEALTH DAY 2018 VIDEO COMPETITION
It is just what exactly the title says! Simple as that! A video competition having WOHD 2018 as the main theme involving students from all 13 dental schools in Malaysia! The video production shall be performed in a team of at least 3 dental students, and should not be more than 3 minutes. The short video must contain messages of oral health as part of general health, in line with WOHD 2018 theme, Say Ahh: Think Mouth, Think Health. More credits will be given for original work and those that can represent the Malaysia culture!
But it is not just some video competition, our video competition is a collaboration with our very own Malaysian Dental Association (MDA)! Decision of the judges are final and MDA reserves the right to reject videos containing sensitive issues or messages that are not in line with Oral Health Division’s policies. All participating videos will be used for oral health promotion through social media as well. With all that being said, the best team will earn cash prize of RM 800.00 and runner up will receive RM 200.00.
1 . Strong promotion of the event via all available social media platforms and official website.
2. Strong promotion done by university representatives among their own universities.
3. Accepting, filtering and sharing the submitted videos on social media.
4. Judging of the participating video.
5. Announcement of the winning video and runner-up.
6. Honouring the videos by putting up on our social media platform and official website. Also presentation of cash prizes and certificates to the winning teams.